Re: one more FCB issue...

Jim,

Did you check to see what MIDI channels the expression
pedals are assigned to?  If you don't want them
controlling the EDP, then definately change their
channels.  If you do want them to control the EDP,
then I'd check to see what CC# each is assigned per
footswitch.

It's a pain, but the FCB1010 comes preprogrammed to be
compatible with other Behringer units.  What I did
when I got mine was erase all of the programs by
making a blank one and then copying that program to
the rest of the 99 programs in the FCB1010.

Also, this is a must, did you recalibrate your
expression pedals?  They have a weird tendancy to
adopt odd values if not calibrated correctly.  For
instance, my expression pedal B would take on the
values 127 for the low value and 128 for the high
value.  I had to recalibrate it a couple of times
before that behavior stopped.  And it wasn't a matter
of putting the pedal full down and up, I had to leave
a couple of hex value's play at both ends.  Once you
start to calibrate, what I just said will make more
sense.

Good luck!
Rich