SV: New Album Preview Part 1

> Från: Guywithatele@aol.com [mailto:Guywithatele@aol.com]
>
> I remember waking up one early summer's morning with a flock
> of starlings outside my open window. In my waking dream, I
> thought I was overhearing a council of alien children arguing
> emphatically on a nearby playground; their language was
> quirky, squeally, choppy and yet I dreamily knew that it made
> sense.

Nice story ;-)  Reminds me of reading about Iannis Xenakis and how he
came up with the decision to be a composer. When fighting in the Greek
war and was hit on the side of his head by some grenade part and while
lying bleeding on the ground, half unconscious, he kept listening to the
completely chaotic sounds of the bombs and gun shots. And somehow this
total sonic chaos reveled it's meaning to him. This was, according to
himself, what made him want to compose. Cute ;-)

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.looproom.com --> 1st Swedish Looping Festival