Re: Loopers who stare at their Equipment

The video from Loopstock 2002 showed that I completely failed to make eye
contact with the audience. As I recall, I'd tried reconfiguring some stuff
in my looping rig just before the show and was spending an excessive amount
of time in recovery from confusion concerned that I couldn't allow myself
succumb to technical difficulties.

I've hoped that I did better for the Y2K2 Loopfest but I haven't seen the
footage to know. Since it was dark in the audience and light on stage,
there
wasn't really anywhere to focus in the audience, but I also shouldn't have
been needing to look at my rig quite as much.

I'm hoping my new set up that allows my rack to sit in front of me fairly
close to the ground will work as long as I look up.

Mark