FCB Issues

I have two issues.

The first is I cannot figure out how to globally set the pedals. I want
pedal A to control feedback, and B to control volume. I cannot figure this
out.

The other issue (which I noticed last night) is that when I double tap (i
found this out by accident) the volume of the recorded loop drops in half.
guess I have a new ROM. I found this out because I stepped on one switch
(for multiply) and then hit another switch (to go to overdub). But that
simple stopped the multiply, so I quickly stepped on overdub again and it
went into overdub and cut the volume. Not at all what I was expecting.

If anyone can help, that would be great. I want to thank weg for all his
help (his insights got me up and running). I thought I'd let him rest up
after answering my many, many questions.

Thanks,

klowy (wrinklemuzik)

on 3/23/03 12:10 PM, Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com actually