SV: SV: Fading feedback (WAS: EDP problem)

> If you actually want them to do a real test, they must also
> know all of
> your parameter settings on the echoplex, how you have the FCB
> programmed,
> how the echoplex is hooked up, etc.
>
> kim

Good point, Kim :-) I didn't know that. Sorry about my "shallow"
suggestion.  I also doubt that I would be the right person to organize
such test since (1) I'm away from my EDP, (2) I don't have the technical
insight and (3) I can live with the slow fading in my own EDP usage and
(4) don't have the need (or time) for serious troubleshooting.

Kindest regards

Per Boysen