Re: Dealing with Hum on EDP out

  Steve, you might want to check other aspects of your signal chain, as I
also run my output all the way up, and have no hum.  Are you sure this is
coming from the EDP?  -How are the components of your signal chain
grounded?

Smiles,

Cara

At 12:58 PM 3/29/03 -0600, you wrote:
>I am having a difficult time getting my gain structure set properly on my
>EDP.  In order for me to have the output of the EDP loud enough to match
>the
>rest of my mix, I have to basically turn the EDP output almost all the way
>up, which introduces a very noticeable hum into the mix.
>
>Can someone offer some advice to deal with this?
>
>Thanks,
>Steve

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.