SV: SV: Brother sync w/ new EDP software?

> At 04:21 PM 3/30/2003, Per Boysen wrote:
> >Very interesting thread :-)
> >I've been wondering how brothersyncing EDP's will work with
> LOOP4 and
> >the way I use it; by constantly changing preset to go with another
> >8th/cycle? Looking foward to read posts from those who have tried it.
>
> The 8th/cycle parameter in the echoplex is only for midi
> sync. It doesn't
> affect BrotherSync, which synchronizes units based on the cycle times.
>
> kim

Thanks, Kim! That's nice to hear. This makes it possible to speed up and
slow down a midi synced repeater or drum machine while keeping brother
synced riffs in the EDP in line with other musicians. Cool!

But what about one brother going into half speed? Does the other EDP do
that as well?

Per