Re: virtual PCM42

On Sunday, March 30, 2003, at 07:51 PM, <stanitarium@earthlink.net>
wrote:
>>  (I think Gary Hall might have even been involved a bit, but I'm not
>> sure. He introduced me to them in any case.)

I don't think he did, but he did do a favorable review of the software
in Electronic Musician Magazine (I think it was that one...I'd yell out
my window and ask him, but I've moved down the road a few miles)  I'm
eager to check it out.  What was the name of the software company that
does it?  I'm sure hoping they do a version that support's OSX's audio
units format.

Mark Sottilaro