A treat for East Coast Loopers

Hey East Coast loopers,

Since you can't make the fabulous LOOPTOCK this coming weekend
(LOOPSTOCK EAST next year?)
give yourself a consolation treat and go see the fabulous
looper/vocalist/songwriter
AMY X NEUBURG if you have the chance.

Amy was the absolute hands down 'most talked about' loopist at last
summer's
big Y2K2 LOOPFEST (this biggest loopfest so far with over 50 artists
performing).
Her songs are thought-provoking, funny and dark...........I love her work.
Her blend of technology and performance are seamless and she is a very
kinetic performer.

Check it out:

yours,  Rick Walker

SATURDAY APRIL 12