Boomerang Hookup

Hey everyone, I'm a newbie to looping and pretty much guitar effects in
general. Well I just picked up the boomerang yesterday and love it so far,
getting some awesome riffs and loops going but the only problem is I am
unsure of how to hook it up so I can run my guitar and mic through it at
the
same time. My gear right now is Dean Exoctic Accustic/Electric, Shure sm57
mic, boomerang, and fender acoustasonic Jr. amp. What do I need so I can
successfully pull this off?

Thanks