Re: OT: flying with a guitar post 9/11

  Travis,  I've recently flown twice to Cali with my Steiny, and had no
problems.  I flew on United the first time, and Fronteer the second.  -Best
of luck...

Smiles,

Cara

At 01:43 PM 4/4/03 -0800, you wrote:
>Anyone done this?  I'm looking to carry my Steinberger on in a gig-bag and
NOT check it, which was never a problem before, but I'm worried they'll
think it's a weapon or something.

>I should probably also remove the "This Machine Kills Fascists" sticker
beforehand...

>TH

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.