Re: Babatunde Olatunji passes on

So sad to hear of Babatunde's passing...

He certainly blessed us with his music.  So good to hear of your
experiences, Rick, of meeting and knowing him.  Thank you.

I've heard the great passing described like a ship sailing over the
horizon.
>From our perspective we see it passing from our sight.  "It's gone", we
>say.
But somewhere, others see it arriving.  "Here he comes!", they say with
excitement.  Heaven must, indeed, be a beautiful and sonorous place.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mail.worldserver.com