[Very OT] Thinking about collocating my own box

Sorry for the cross-post

I'm thinking of collocating my own web server/mail server so that I can
have
better control over services that I get with my current ISP.  To be able to
afford the expense of hosting my own box I would be looking for others who
would be interested to host their websites from my server.  This is what I
would offer:

*Web server with PHP/PERL/SSL/ASP server extensions
*MySQL db Access
* Server access via FTP or SSH
*Unlimited POP email accounts
*unlimited mailing lists
*1GB of Disk space
*unmetered bandwidth

The cost per host would be approx. 20 USD/month.

Let me know if any of you would be interested in something like this.

Regards,
Jeff