Getting rid of the Harmonizer

Uncle Sam has come calling to me too...I was really hoping to bring this
to the swap meet at Loopstock, but had to miss it due to some
last-minute troubles...dammit!  Did anyone end up making any recordings
or videos?

I'm selling my beloved Digitech IPS-33b harmonizer.  Stereo effects,
pitch and volume mod, delay, arpeggiator (really weird), pitch
correction, two intelligent (scalar or chromatic) harmonies in addition
to original, inputs for two controller pedals (can do whammy), midi in,
out and thru, etc etc.  Works great and sounds really nice, same era as
the first whammy pedal.   Have printout of manual, can send pix.  Help
me out with your $200...anyone?

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com