Re: Hard Drive Recorders

I just picked up a Fostex VF160 and I can't believe
the quality of the thing. Sounds like it has
everything you are needing. 8 simultaneous recordable
tracks - all 16 can be recorded simultaneously if you
use an optional adat and comes with a cdr burner and
20 gig hard drive. If you chuck the manual (fostex
doesn't seem to know how to translate a manual written
in japanese to english very well) the thing is pretty
damn easy to use. E-mail me off list if you need more
info.