Loopstock 2003

Hans did a great job this year. The venue was impressive. That probably
made
the audience seem even thinner than it was, but the large stage made it
reasonable to have a lot of people set up at once. (I just wish I hadn't
had
to strike my gear so that I could have joined in on some of the
multi-looper
jams.)

The clinics were great. This was something where it worked well having a
small, technically savvy audience. And again the space worked well. There
was enough room for everyone to set up so we didn't have long pauses
between
clinics and there was space for the audience to get close. The combination
of hardware demos with Rick Walker's helping us all to develop a better
sense of rhythm was a very pleasant mix.

I'll try to get some pictures processed and posted soon though I'll
probably
have to clear some MP3s off of my site to make room.

Thanks, Hans!

Mark