EDP latency...

Kim,

    You mentioned something a few weeks ago in the discussion about
hardware
vs. software looping solutions about the EDP having a 1.5 millisecond
latency for every action.  Is that a measured figure, or just a guess?  I'm
just curious, because I'm thinking of running signal from my EDP through my
computer, which has a 3ms latency.  That means 4.5 milliseconds of latency
when triggering loops via MIDI.  I could just experiment and listen for
off-ness, but I figured I'd ask you about the EDP's latency, since you
threw
that figure out so readily.

-J