Line6 Delay Mod Pro or DL4 expression pedals?

Hey,

I'm really dreading dragging a rack out to the small gig I have this
sunday, and I'm thinking (since it's my birthday!) I might treat myself
to the DL4... or the Delay Mod Pro.  Here's my question: Can I use a
expression pedal to control the feedback on either of them?  This is
important.  What pedals work?  I searched the archives but nothing came
up.

Also, does it put MIDI clock out?  I'm hoping to slave a KAOSS pad II
from it's clock if possible.  What?  Why the hell am I buying new gear
for a gig that's on Sunday.

Because I'm crazy.

Thanks,

Mark