Re: Line6 Delay Mod Pro or DL4 expression pedals?

I think that the rep from Line6 who was on the list when the DL4 came
out said that any pedal with a 10(k?) pot would work (hope I got that
right.  I don't know much of anything about electronics, but I know the
10 part is correct though).

Kevin

--
How amazing, how amazing!