Re: Types of Music

While I think most of us are using "live" loopers to record what we're
doing at the moment, I wouldn't say that what you're doing isn't just
as valid.  I sure do think the Repeater was designed to work either way
with it's non volitle memory and 99 loop storage limit.  (which is
crazy considering how short the loops would be if you did 99 of them!)

Anyway, welcome.  I think diversity is important so I bet we could
learn from each other.  The only difference I make in my own mind is
that there's something different between using a program like Cuebase
to repeat samples and using a program like Live where you can
manipulate the loops in real time.  Both valid, but one I put in the
"production" camp and the other I put in the "looping" camp.  Just my
own construct though.

Mark Sottilaro