Re: [Paris Loopfest] I probably wont

>I'm really sorry to here that Stuart... not that I've ever been to
>France, but it's sad to hear any situation anywhere where musicians get
>the shaft in favor of a CD player.

Yeah, but look at it another way: one musician is getting displaced by the
work of...another musician.  The downside of selling CDs of your music is
that someone doesn't have to have you around if they want to hear your
music.  Of course, Stuart probably isn't being displaced by a CD of his
own tunes, but consider the fact that every time a coffeeshop plays your
CD, they're not paying  some other musican to perform in the same space...

TravisH