Re: Repeater Price/EDP price

I sold my second Repeater to fund the purchase of an EDP+ and it would
have worked out perfectly, as I got $810 for the Repeater.  (but then I
ended up having to pay more to the IRS, so that sucks) Who bought it?
A French looper who had a friend living in the states take shipping and
then fwd it on over to him.  So that makes me think that Repeaters are
a bit more valuable over there.  Anyway, why not put it on ebay and see
what happens?

Mark