Video Performance @eHive, Boston MA 4.26.03

Hi Folks,

I'll be doing video improvisations as part of a multi-media  event
called eHive, on Saturday April 26, at a friendly warehouse near you
(at least if you are in the Boston area),. The event goes from 10 PM
- 4AM, and is FREE. However, you MUST go to http://www.eHive.org/ to
sign up in advance or you will not be admitted. You can see more
details at the site.

I will be performing with Au.x -> live downtempo IDM, from 11PM to 12:30
AM.

 From the eHive site:

Come check out eHive 2 at Warehouse 23 in Boston, Saturday, April
26th. The best alien minds from Boston and NYC team up to show you
the future in art, video and music! Toilet-plunger midi drums and
live video turntables team up to give you the one-two punch! Strange
sounds matched by stranger visuals will overtake your mind and give
you out-of-body experiences.
This is on the down low so only RSVP's will gain entry. To get on the
list, submit the following form. You will be sent a confirmation
email that includes directions

.