Re: Admin query/Boston-area looping event

--- Paul Marshall <paul@powerhaus.net> wrote:
> I am regularly unsubscribed by the from the list
> because I bounce mails that
> I believe to be spam. I use a prog called
Mailwasher.

Hmmm, next time we get a 'lobster' who can't find
his/her way off the list (old joke about unsubscribing
that lurks in the archives somewhere) we can just
advise him/her to install Mailwasher!

> I was unsubscribed again tonight when I
> bounced the post from Jeff Lomas with the Subject of
> 'Accidental performance tomorrow' where LD was part
> of a list of addressees.

Speaking of Jeff's post, if any of you attend Sonic
Blender tomorrow night, be sure to say hello!

Here's the lineup w/ some links:

***********************************
Sonic Blender: A Looping Event

The Zeitgeist Gallery
<http://www.zeitgeist-gallery.org/>
1353 Cambridge Street, Inman Square,
Cambridge, MA, USA, Northern Hemisphere, Western
Hemisphere, Earth, etc.
Suggested Donation: $10.00

Performance Schedule:

April 29, 2003