Re: Quasi-Gig Alert (Eastern Iowa)

Michael,

Yep both concerts will be recorded.  The guy who does the recording is
notoriously bad at getting them in the hands of the choir in a timely
manner, however.  But, as soon as I have a recording of the concerts, I'll
post the best performance of each piece.

-Jon

P.S.  It was my hope to be able to record an arrangement of the first
piece
for guitars to submit for the CT-Where We At? project, but the past few
weeks have been crazy with making final preparations for the concert (like
writing a piano part for one of the pieces to help the choir find their
pitches and conducting additional rehearsals for a small group performing
the first of the pieces). Ah well...