Re: Howie Day

 I saw that Carson Daly performance, and it was funny how my reaction went
from my usual cynical dismissal. " Oh no, Here's another pretty boy
singer/songwriter with an expensive haircut singing an average song," to,"
Hey cool, he's showing some Michael Hedges acoustic swerve", to, " Holy
S**t he's looping his parts!",to  "Wow, he's looping his voice and using
amazing ambience processing!" He won me over with his artful ingenuity.
He's a little mainstream, for my personal taste, put I sure do appreciate
his talent,  looping panache. For that alone, I'd like to catch him live.
The bottom line for me these days other than taste is, is he gonna stand up
to clear channel, or is he a product of clear channel (LOL)
Bill