RE: Favorite Reverb for your looping rig ?

> What hasn't been mentioned here for a *cheap* solution for lots of normal
>  and strange reverbs is the Zoom 1201.

worst reverbs I ever heard ;-)
(and Rick Walker does horrible things to the decor on these)
the Zoom 1202 actually had some vaguely OK reverbs, much better
than the 1201 which replaced it.

> I also use a Behringer Virtualizer Pro

surprisingly good pea soup
and useful 5s stereo delay which 100% feedback

for non-metalic at a budget, I'd go for a Lexicon Alex 2nd hand.

andy butler