Re: Very Good News!!!!!! Looping software!!! Come On !!!

At 6:20 PM +0100 5/14/03, Geoff Smith wrote:
>Alright everyone! now is our chance.
>received this email from the developer of psp42 plug-in today.
>saying....
>
>I am preparing the new release of Lexicon PSP42 (v.1.3). The main
>modification is the phrase sampler improvement. In the previous versions
>of
>PSP42 the phrase sampler features of PCM42 were implemented in a wrong
>way.
>I fixed this.

I've also been corresponding with PSP and found the PSP42/84
developer quite interested in making improvements and extensions to
the delay-based plug-ins. A fix for some of the issues discussed here
last week should be in beta soon

>Also if everyone interested in seeing a decent software looping plug-in
>could bombard PSP with interested emails we might get ourselves a
>brilliant
>software looper released soon.

I'd caution against "bombarding" PSP, but would suggest we discuss
the matter here and be sure that the developer is either on the list
or at least kept informed. He should let us know how he'd like to
receive the information. Don't want to overwhelm him!

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com