Re: Virtual guitars amps etc. live

On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 11:47 PM, Louie Angulo wrote:
> Isee people like Adrian Belew leaving their
> refigerators at home and simplifying to a johnson
> amp.

I've got the smaller brother to the amp that Adrian uses (Johnson JT50)
and I have to say I love it.  It's direct outs aren't the best, but
when it goes through it's own speakers I think the tone is amazing.  I
leave my all tube Ampeg home and take that out for gigs.  With a stereo
line level effects loop, it's a must for live guitar looping with a
Repeater.

The last show I did I took the JT50 out with the Line6 Delay Pro and a
KAOSS pad II.  Set up was less than 5 minutes and I had a great time.
I'm never dragging my studio gear out again.

Mark Sottilaro