Re: Dig if u will my research paper

It's interesting that in the visual arts it's quite common to tell
someone that you're going to a "sculpture" show or "photography" show,
without telling anything about the style of the work that's being
shown.  Of course, if you're talking to artists, you'll probably have
to give more information than if you weren't.  Since we're musicians,
it's probably the same thing... other than the fact that saying
"looper" won't make too much sense to most people.

When asked what kind of music I do I say, "instrumental hip-hop
influenced electronica where I'm kind of like a DJ, except I'm
performing the sound instead of using a CD or vinyl record."  People
seem to nod knowingly, but who knows?

Mark Sottilaro