RE: Cooperation..........a beautiful looping CD

The last week has been a quite sad and difficult one for me
but one of the silver linings to this time has been the fact that
I've had a really beautiful CD that was sent to me a while back in
my car CD player.

It is a collaboration between Texan looper, JAMES SIDLO (he of the really
great avante/electronica/band Honey Barbara) and British looper, DAVID
COOPER
ORTON called  RE: Cooperation.

I have had it in constant rotation in my car stereo and it's serene,
intelligent
beauty has really helped me to reflect and grieve my mom's passing.

I don't even want to describe it because words would just not do it justice
but
take my word for it.........this one's a keeper.

I just looked it up and it is available here:
http://www.unclebuzz.com/

   Support these fine artists and
go buy it, today.   It is, in my estimation, one of the best looping CDs
out
there
in any genre, style, movement or anomoly <wink>

yours,  Rick Walker

ps  Now, I'm on to listening to the latest cool CDs that Peter Koniuoto has
sent me.
I'm not sure if this is commercially available or not, but it should be
(nudge, nudge, Peter).  Pester him, gang.