Re: My farewell point of view

--- Stuart Wyatt <loloopersdelightosolostringom>
wrote:

> There are countless examples of what I am
> describing. My innocent
> sentence about smoking herbs that erupted into a
> full flame war. Being
> told that my synced stereo looping system was not a
> synced stereo
> looping system - even though I am creating stereo
> looped music with it.
> And now the heated arguments regarding live
> looping.... There are
> others from over the past year.

It's a discussion list with many personalities. If you
don't like having your opinions replied to, attacked,
tested and challenged then you should just lurk. This
type of back and forth happens in life all the time -
it's called conversation and not everybody has to have
the same view as you do or agree with anything you
have to say. But if you want to say it then people
have the right to say they disagree or agree or think
it's stupid. All your thoughts were posted on a public
forum.

> .... so I'm giving up guys and bowing out. I
> discovered my version of
> live looping long before I found this list. I
> actually called it 'live
> loop sampling' but its the same thing. I have a lot
> of ideas to share,
> but I will find a platform whereby I can speak
> openly without being
> flamed by closed-minded arrogance or sucked into
> defending ideas that
> should not need defending.

Who is more closed minded. The person making a few
statements then running away when people refuse to see
it his / her way or the people challenging the
statements?

Dude it's just a discussion list - don't let it rule
or ruin your life / day / week / month / year.

If you have a ideas to share then share but think of
this as a presentation. People are going to critique
the hell out of it and some our going to praise you
for it. You'll never find a platform that will like
everything you say and agree to everything you stand
for. But good luck.