Re: Syncing Two Repeaters

All you have to do is put them on different MIDI channels and you won't
have this issue...

However, you'll have another issue.  While the Repeater is great for
syncing to a MIDI clock, it's own clock out SUCKS.  You may not be able
to do it at all.  It's one of the Repeater's most serious flaws, in my
opinion.  When I do this, I use some sort of 3rd unit as the source of
clock, such as a drum machine.  Then it works fine.

Good luck,

Mark Sottilaro