Gig in Kobe in this Sept. Someone interest join us?

Hello Loopers,

This is Sunao Inami writing.
I am thinking about Loop performance at Kobe,Japan this Sept. (or Oct.)

I did "Looper's Delight J" performances,
http://cavestudio.com/LD_J/
This year is the 4th round.
I would like to do the gig in this Sept. or Oct.
(about gig's details,please read this web page.)

If some loop artists can come to Kobe,Japan,
Please join us..
notes:
this events is not big festival, and we don't have foundation money.

Looper's Delight J 4th round will do at our gig place,it called
C.U.E. with webcast.
http://www.cavestudio.org/cue/live_from_far_east/

Yes,we can not cover flight cost, but we will can help for stay.
and I think we can book 2 or 3 extra gigs in Kobe or Osaka.(Booking
needs contact to venues about 2 or 3 month before)
and I guess we can pay some fee (it variable rates venues and audiences).

If someone have schedule visit to Japan this Sept or Oct, please
arrange your schedule if you have interest..

Sorry for my poor English.

  Regards

  Sunao Inami
http://www.cavestudio.com