Re: virtual buttons

  Jim, can you detail a bit of how you're working at it now?
  -A couple things to check are that the midi channel is the same between
the two, and that you're adding the correct midi offsets to the values
listed in the manual.   In other words, if your midi offset is set to 36 in
the Echoplex, then a note number of 1, would actually need  to be sent as
note number 37 from the FCB.   Does this make sense?   -Hope this helps...

Smiles,

Cara

At 09:05 AM 6/7/03 -0500, you wrote:
>   Hello fellow loopers,   I have an EDP with loop 4 software. I am trying
>to  figure out how to access the virtual buttons for operation via a
>berringer  FCB1010 midi controller. So far I havn't had any luck getting
>the two devices to  work together. The info in the manuals appears to be
>easy to understand but I  still have not had any luck getting this to
>operate. If anyone out there can  help me a suggestion or two that would
>be
>great. Thank You Jim aurlite@prodigy.net

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.