urgent question-- DL4 vs. echo pro??

hey loopers,

i have an opportunity tomorrow to score the Line6 echo pro
for a great price. i've been planning on getting a DL4;
should I get the echo pro instead if I can get it for the
same price?? what's the difference between the two units?

I know the echo pro has longer looping time (which i really
don't need) and MIDI sync-ing. I like the MIDI sync
feature, but I've heard it's not perfect. is it good enough
to make dub-style tempo-based delay lines? does the echo
pro have any additional delay presets? are there any other
differences between the two units?

i really like the portability of the DL4-- if they are the
same price for me, is the MIDI / other features of the echo
pro enough to counteract the size?

thanks for the advice as always!!

dylan