Live Looping Events!

Hi All,

I just wanted to put the thought out about doing some totally live looping
events, gigs with my real drums and also feature other bass players,
guitarists, loopers etc.  playing, recording and looping in real time.

I know some other people have done this but I've never seen a really great
presentation of live looping with live guys.  I have done it a few times
and
the response and vibe was really cool

This could be a cool thing sort of like a workshop or clinic sponsored by
some of the manufacturers.

Your thoughts,

Funkyrick

Rick Latham