Re: Past and Present Loopers

--- Terry Blankenship <electricgypsys@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> I have been listening to music from the CT
Project...

Terry (and anyone else who's interested),

If ye so desire, c'mon and join us at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CT-Collective/>

We've been pretty much hibernating for a while, but
we're starting to rear our heads again. The most
recent projects to be finished were sort of wrapping
up the loose ends of older ones that had fallen by the
wayside, but there are some new ones in the
pre-gestation stage. The instruments on your website
<http://home.cinci.rr.com/terryblankenship/> give me
an idea for a project proposal!

-t-