SV: feedback settings

Hi,

You should really try to use a pedal for feedback. IMHO it's so much
easier to listen to the best feedback level than to worry about it in
numbers. With a midi feedback pedal, like the Behringer FCB1010 I'm
using, you will also see the new feedback level displayed on the EDP
front as you touch the pedal (maybe the EDP loop4 displays feedback
changes also when using an analogue pedal? Don't know, but someone might
fill in here?)

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se