My First Loop Gig

Hi Guys,its nearly 5am in the uk right now but i just had to come on line
and tell you about my first real live looping gig.
  I am a relative newbie to the loop scene,I only started about january
(started by making riffs chain togeather on a crappy Zoom 707,just kind of
went on from there).
anyways, in this time ive become kind of bordering on obsessed with the
whole concept and have had bags of fun, and spent bags of money (well,for
poor student) making music on my own and in front of small  groups of
mates.
  Although i think, my skills came along at about 8x the speed of when i
was
just doing regular guitar, i have been reluctant to take any gigs for fear
of crashing and burning.

  That all changed tonight,I finally decided to do my first loop
orientated
gig. MAN!!Ive never been so nervous except for my first school play!!!all
these new variables to think about,what if it goes wrong, what if i
suddenly
find i cant sing and loop at the same time, what if the RC-20s batterys
run
out berfore i do...............AAAARGH,hell.......but.......acctually,
bliss,i loved every sweaty tense minute of it.

As it happened it all went absolutly great,i didnt screw up more then
could
be covered, the buzz from the croud was unbelivable (it was basically an
acoustic night, so by the time i was a couple of minutes in heads where
really lifting!!) and i cant remember ever coming off stage feeling more
exhilerated!!

the icing on the cake was listening to all the people asking me and each
other how/what i had been doing.

Anyways, im rambling, I basically just wanted to share a story and also
thank all of you great guys and girls on list for the help,encouragement
and
advice you probably dont even know you gave me.

see you all soon
  Phill Wilson

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger