SV: [repeater-users] Buggy reaction to midi - Repeater or FCB1010 bug?

Hi Jon,

After some hours sleep I took up the troubleshooting again and monitored
my FCB1010 midi output in Emagic Logic. Fact is the FCB is sending
extreaneous (thanks for teaching me a new word in English ;-)
commands!!!

I found that many of the FCB buttons, when programmed to send a midi
not, is also sending out a CC msg. The extreaneous CC, and its value,
seems to differ according to which button used and also to which midi
note is being sent. This can explain some of the troubles ppl have
reported with the FCB.

I do not have the time to look for an eventual system in the error
picture. What I did was moving around the midi commands I need among
different stomp pads until I found a set-up that sends only extreaneous
data that the Repeater does not respond to. Phiew,  that's what you get
for working with cheap gear - the bucks you gain you have to pay with
your time ;-)

"The FCB is just like an audio PC - when it's finally working; DO NOT
CHANGE ANYTHING!"

Yours

Per