Re: Batt'ries..

 >on a counter-question, are either of your adapters official?i dont
have the cash to spend on the expensive boss and line6 >adapters but im
a bit scared of blowing my beautiful effects away on a non recomended
one.

Godlyke makes a universal adaptor which will drive drive all manner of
effects, and it only takes up one space on a power strip, and it's only
$40.  Although I'd say if you can't afford to replace the effects
should a mishap occur, you can't afford NOT to buy the "official" power
adaptor...

*******
Powers up to 20 pedals and similar devices
Replaces Boss PSA-120, Boss ACA-120, DOD PS-200R, Morley 9V, Danelectro
DA-1, Dunlop ECB-03, Ibanez AC-109, Guyatone AC-2, Maxon AC210N, and
just about any other 9V power supply

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=030617065138066167252250762889/
g=home/search/detail/base_id/54114
********