SV: SV: [repeater-users] Buggy reaction to midi - Repeater or FCB1010 bug?

> be a defective unit.  Maybe you just need to do a factory reset.
>
> Mark Sottilaro

Thanks, I'll remember that tip. Right now, since I moved around the
commands over the pads, it's working well for me  without disturbing the
Repeater - so I'll just not touch anything ;-)

I like the FCB a lot and will probably buy another one some day. Then I
will hopefully find out if this one is defect or not.

Per