Re: Frippertronics and Soundscapes

hear, hear!

JPW

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:25:53 +0100
From: "Paul Marshall" <paul@powerhaus.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: Frippertronics and Soundscapes

>   Hi Terry, I think you got me a bit wrong about the influence.   I began
> looping BEFORE I heard Robert, so he wasn't the reason I started.
>
> Smiles,
>
> Cara

I've never heard Fripp, Guitar based music was never really my thing (he
does play guitar, right? :)

My first exposure to looping was Eberhardt Weber's pendulum CD which I
adore.

Paul
Paul Marshall
Portfolio Sound Artist
http://www.powerhaus.net
http://www.drumdojo.com
http://www.differentdrums.co.uk
NI Facilitator for the Da Capo Foundation
www.dacapo.co.uk
Drumdojo Recommended link For June 2003
Percussion of Persia http://tinyurl.com/ddbg