Re: SV: EDP controllers?

At 01:13 AM 6/19/2003, Per Boysen wrote:
> [...]

from the Echoplex point of view it doesn't make any difference if you use
notes or controllers. The issue in your case is with the FCB1010 midi
controller. It has a fairly limited midi implementation, and only note
messages work for controlling the Echoplex with it. With other midi
controllers you can use notes or cc and the echoplex will work fine either
way.

kim