Letter of Introduction

To the Loopers in Colorado:

The Council for Sonic Decadence commends unto you, Michael LaMeyer.
Welcome him to your number with all due courtesy.

As a founding member of the C4SD, he has been instrumental in bringing
together New England- based loopers to share ideas and perform together.

As an instrumentalist/ composer I have found him both intriguing and
inspiring with a superb grasp of the technical aspects of the art we
create.  In the studio, I have found his eagerness and openness to
bring joy to the collaborative experience.

For those of us here in Boston, we will miss the regular interactions;
but wish him god's speed in all he pursues.

As always, life has a way of creating its own memories.  For those of
you in Colorado...Now its your turn! Take care of him for us and, by
all means,  make him welcome.

Warm Regards,
Jeff Lomas
The Council for Sonic Decadence