[Gig Announce] Atomic Mobius Machine Live on the Internet, June 28th

Fellow Loopers,

 Atomic Mobius Machine will once again be playing live on the internet!
On Saturday, June 28th, we'll be playing from 8pm-12am/PST on
AwesomeRadio.net.
(But, we usually play until 2am, for a whopping 6 hours of musical
meanderings.)

 Atomic Mobius Machine likes to refer to it's 'style' as 'ambient
loopadelic',
and features myself, Dan Moore, and Ross Artese on various noise eminating
devices. We are VERY excited about this months performance, as it reunites
the original line-up with Ross Artese returning.

 If you want to check out stuff from past performances, please visit:

http://www.musetrap.com/atomicmobiusmachine/

 There is more material on the site than list on the page (as we are a
little
behind in updating the page), so if you want to sneak in the back door,
you can get a raw directory listing of stuff at:

http://www.musetrap.com/atomicmobiusmachine/music

 So tune into AwesomeRadio.net, at http://www.awesomeradio.net, Saturday,
June 28th, at 8pm for some really trippy music. Technically speaking, it's
a shoutcast stream (ie. mp3 format) and can easily be listened to with
WinAmp
(www.winamp.com) or Windows MediaPlayer under Windows, iTunes will work
for you on the Mac, and XMMS (http://www.xmms.org/) under Linux...

 AwesomeRadio has recently upgraded it streaming capabilities and now
serves
3 streams, with increasing quality/bandwidth requirements. Here are the
addresses to use:

broadband     http://radio.awesomeradio.net:8000
24/22 mono    http://radio.awesomeradio.net:8006
16/16 mono    http://radio.awesomeradio.net:8004

 For our show we'll be broadcasting a nice sounding stereo feed on the
broadband
stream, but, if your internet connection can't handle that, please use one
of the other ports.

 AwesomeRadio also has an IRC chat room, for those so inclined. You can
use a Java client (linked from the website), or an OS native client, such
as mIRC for Windows. The IRC network is irc.awesomechat.net, and the
channel
is #awesomeradio. Of course, while we are playing we won't be chatting
much,
but there will be other listeners in there, so...

 I hope you can tune in for some of the show... :)

peace
-cpr