RE: cd review page

hmm, I went to it and saw matrices with numbers all over the place. there
were more numbers than words. It scared me. Somehow it seems appropriate
that you need a mathematics degree to understand a prog review site.
(haha,
sorry I couldn't resist.)

Being able to rate the albums is a good idea though. And then being able
sort by ratings or reviewer or whatever while browsing is good too. It
just
needs to be more user friendly. If anybody comes across something like
that
let me know.

kim