Creating The Echoplex

Hi Kim.

That was a very interesting and informative post.
I stand corrected.

The SF Tape Music Center sounds wonderful. That must
have been a blast.

(I lived Kraftwerk also).

Actually my main influence for looping was Steve
Reich, but he did it with live musicians when I saw
him.

You mentioned Les Paul. How did he do the layering
things he did live. I've seen him in videos with that
little black box on his guitar layering things.

All the very best!
Terry