RE: Phil Keaggy -> essential loop recordings

i'm a big phil keaggy fan.  he is a phenominal guitarist.
and i do practice a bit too much.
at least i used to before i started posting too much...

but i'm not too familiar with his albums that feature
looping as you are using the term.
i still listen to "the master and the musician" all the time,
which has loops but i think they were all manually performed...

i've seem him do LiveLooping(tm), though.

also, i think we had a few threads about him. including at
least one about the rumours about his finger and about hendrix...
i remember some comments a long time ago about the cheasy
lyrics....

must check out acoustic sketches, i guess.